Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Rob, I have a Bosch Logixx under counter fridge and it has

Hi Rob, I have a Bosch Logixx under counter fridge and it has just stopped working. I have checked and replaced the fuses at plug and isolation switch, still not working. Checking the cable from socket to fridge, shows power is getting to the fridge, but not working. Is there a chance of repairing what the fault is, whatever the fault is? The machine is over 20 years old, never had any problem with the best fridge on the market, is it time to call it a day? Only major problem is that Bosch no longer produce this type of fridge in their range. HELP!
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch fridge?
Customer: It's a Bosch Logixx Maxx.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I only found out this morning that it wasn't working. I have replaced the fuses at the plug and the isolation switch, to no avail.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The machine has been in excellent condition up to this morning. No other appliance has been affected in any way.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

I'm really very sorry but the way you're writing it to me right now the control board is defective. If the device is supplied with power and does not work then the control board is unfortunately defective and must be replaced. But I can not guarantee that there are still spare parts available for this model. If there is a control board then the repair would cost between 150-250 €.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Erdal, I thank you most sincerely ***** ***** time, but it seems that the fridge is not worth the time and expense to repair. Cheers!