JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have just emptied the drip tray/coffee grounds container

I have just emptied the drip tray/coffee grounds container and now it will not let it insert me it all the way in
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Impressa E8
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Making sure no blockages etc Deffo right way as done it hundreds of times
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello can I please have refund
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Been waiting over an hour

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** know these type of appliance issues can be frustrating, we will get this answered for you.

If you put you hand in the void can you see any obstruction which may prevent the drop tray going back?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No, however just learnt from my wife that she puppled out teh drip tray whillst machine was rinsing
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I believe this may have triggerd something on the maching to stop drip tray/bean cup waste collecter being reinserted

This is a the common issue, give me a few mins and I will give you a call.

As discussed this is a common fault where the tray is removed during a cycle, resulting in the appliance being out of sync with the drop tray position.

To rectify the fault you need to pull the drip tray out, remove the grounds container from the drop tray, and fit the drip tray back, wait 30 seconds then pull the tray back out once more, refit the grounds container and it should all go back in, and back back in sync.

Do let me know should you need any further assistance.

James