Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I've got a Panasonic 7kg 1200 washing machine. (NA-127VB6).

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi, I've got a Panasonic 7kg 1200 washing machine. (NA-127VB6). Five minutes from the start of the wash programme, it keeps stopping. Also all my kitchen lights go off. I've traced the problem to it tripping the electric mains circuit breaker. It must be drawing too much electric current for the circuit breaker. Please can you advise? Thanks.
JA: Is your Panasonic washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Thanks for getting back pronto. Front loading and about five years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Hi, It's usually fine. It's just started doing it this morning. It's like it's just got out of bed and is grumpy first thing. (Not like me!) I've tried switching to a different wash programme but it still tripped the circuit breaker after five minutes. I've now run the DRAIN programme and changed to "RINSES" and it's going OK. Could it be something to do with the water heater used in the WASH cycles?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so thanks.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

It could be that the engine or the heater is causing these faults. Most of the time the heater is defective and as soon as it starts to heat up the fuse blows. Or the carbon brushes on the motor are so worn out that a short circuit is caused.

I have read that the program drain and rinse runs well.

What happens if you start the program What happens if you start the program spin and drain?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? Please answer me. Since the question remains open as long as you communicate with me and complete it. I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks Erdal for response. The program drain works OK. The programme rinses works OK. The programme spin is just starting at the moment and seems OK.

Let the complete program finish when it is finished then try again to start a program but with 30-40° wash. Then we test the heating.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok thanks for advice. I will try that. The current program will finish in nine minutes from now so will try it then.

Okay, I'll wait for you to write me a note.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay

And is the Spin and drain program over?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I've just tried it on the wash programme. It's tripped the circuit breaker again.

Yes then I must unfortunately inform you that the heating is defective. The other components are ok, but the heating is defective. It must be replaced. Do you have any more questions? Can I still help him?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks for info. Do you know how I should contact Panasonic to get an engineer to call please?

Here is a link for the service centre.

https://support-uk.panasonic.eu/app/products/detail/p/13287/~/laundry

Because of COVID-19 the telephone hotline has been blocked. But in any case you can send a message via e-mail. You can then also book a repair. Do you have any further questions? Can I help you further?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you, that's great Erdal.

All right, well, good luck and success with that.

If you don't have any further questions please click on the five stars in the top right corner to hear me close the request.

I thank you and wish you a nice day. Stay healthy.

You are always welcome at JustAnswer

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks very much. I'll give you a good review. Have a nice day.

Thanks you too