Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My open space oven gives error f03 &f503. What do they

My open space oven gives error f03 &f503. What do they signify
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric and ten years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Intermittently for the past 2/3 weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

Can you tell me the make and model number of the device? To help you better I need the make and model.

With different brands, this error message can mean that the control board can no longer communicate between the components.

It always depends on the make and model number.

Must know exactly what message is displayed on the screen. Could you send me a photo of the error number that appears on the display? You can send photos of the error number to the bottom right of the Tex Box with attachments.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? Please answer me. Since the question remains open as long as you communicate with me and complete it. I am waiting to hear back. Greeting Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The machine is a hot point open space Aclass double oven
Forno os 897d Ix/Ho
S/n###-##-####03610710000
The top oven is flashing F53 and the bottom oven signals F503 sometimes

Okay this message means that the temperature sensor cannot measure the temperature correctly. It can be caused by a faulty temperature sensor or the cable with connector that goes to the control board or a loose contact. It is also possible that the control board is faulty. Have you ever tried to switch off the device for at least one to 2 hours? It must be switched off for one to 2 hours and then restarted once. If there should be this error message again then in any case a component is defective. It must then be checked by a specialist and if necessary the defective component must be replaced.

Do you have any further questions? Can I help you further?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No thanks

All right, if you have any questions later, you can always ask me. I'm always here for you. Thank you and have a good day. Stay well.