Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Automatic fault finder showing E03 on newly bought

automatic fault finder showing E03 on newly bought washer/dryer. no blockage found pump filter.
JA: What happened just before your washer displayed this message?
Customer: started wash cycle 60/60 but did not complete
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: machine was delivered and installed on friday 26.06.20, and this happened with first attempt at a wash
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I dont know of anything else

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

Can you tell me the make and model number of the device? To help you better I need the make and model.

If this is a clogging fault, it is possible that the drain hose of a new appliance is still plugged. Did you remove these plugs before you installed it? It is also possible that the drain hose that goes to the drain pipe was not installed correctly.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? Please answer me. Since the question remains open as long as you communicate with me and complete it. I am waiting to hear back. Greeting Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
who will install pipe correctly

It is described in the supplied assembly instructions how the hose must be installed. Most of the time it has to go from the bottom to the drain pipe and then climb up.

Did you have the unit installed or did you install it yourself?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the machine was installed by currys knowhowteam, I there is no way I can manage to move it by myself

Okay then I recommend you immediately call the store where you bought it and complain about it. Either the drain hose has been misplaced or the drain hose has a plug. You can't use it incorrectly, so you may get this error message. Do you have any further questions? Can I help you further?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the electrical connection on the pump may be faulty ?

There can be several reasons for this error message. Either the pump is defective. It is also possible that the cable connection is faulty. It is also possible that the drain hose is not laid correctly. It is also possible that the drain hose is blocked. Therefore I wrote to you that you should call the store where you bought it and had it installed. You texted me that the unit was new, right?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
brand new

Yeah okay then like I said call the store and complain is. They will have to send you a technician or give you a free replacement. It is not okay that the device causes such a failure immediately. You can't misuse it.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
okay I will call Currys

All right, well, good luck with that. I can always write another note. I'm at your disposal.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
okay, thanks for your help and advice

Please