Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Wine fridge model Wi3117 not cooling. Light on and quite

wine fridge model Wi3117 not cooling. Light on and quite loud in the running. Help please
JA: Who makes your wine refrigerator? How old is it?
Customer: Capel. About 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your wine refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: emptied just before lockdown and running empty since then.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can’t pull out under the work surface and no man in the house

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

It is possible that the fan is not working properly. It is also possible that a temperature sensor or the control board is faulty. Normally the unit has to be pulled out once and cleaned at the back of the back panel. And then switch it on again and try again. But you can only try it now if you have already switched it off. Had you disconnected the power?

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time until we answer them.

Do you have more questions? Please answer me. Since the question remains open as long as you communicate with me and complete it. I am waiting to hear back. Greeting Erdal

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I will show your answer to my son. I’m sure he will have questions

No problem. I'm at your disposal. As soon as you write me a message I will answer you.