Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The softener dispenser doesn't empty during a cycle I've

the softener dispenser doesn't empty during a cycle I've tried washing out the dispenser but that hint helped the other powder dispensers all empty
JA: What's the brand and model of your laundry appliance? How old is it?
Customer: hoover
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: inverter silent 13kg
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: dynamic extreme

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an instrument technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could provide it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you have been confronted with this problem!

It may not be sprayed with water. It is possible that an inlet valve is defective. What happens at the end of the program? When you open the drawer is the fabric softener mixed with water?

Please do not hesitate to continue this thread if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Yours sincerely,

Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thank you for your response
no the drawer still has the same fabric softener no added water

Okay then the inlet valve for the wash sensor area does not work. It needs to be professionally checked. This would require opening the appliance once and checking the inlet valve. It's a bit complicated. It usually requires a technician.

But it can also be that the drawer from the inside where the water flows out into the inside everything is calcified or clogged. The complete drawer must be removed and cleaned once with lime cleaner.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thank you ill try that first

All right, I wish you the best of luck and success with that. You can write me a message again anytime. I'm at your disposal. I'll be online until 10:00 at night. If I don't read your message today, I'll respond tomorrow.