Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have Siemens dishwasher that has no 3 in readout panel on

we have Siemens dishwasher that has no 3 in readout panel on inspection their is water in drain at bottom of appliance have unscrewed everything and still sitting there also have inspected drain pipe where it goes out to main waste pipe and that is clear. Ideas? thanks Ian Lea
JA: Do you know the model of your Siemens dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Model no is S9VT1S probably about 8 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just tonight
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Had similar occurrence about 2 months ago but that was rice particles in waste pipe that I cleared and worked fine after

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an instrument technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could provide it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you have been confronted with this problem!

It is also possible that the pump does not react anymore. It is also possible that the control board does not control the pump properly. What happens if you hear the pump working a little and try to turn it around?

Please do not hesitate to continue this thread if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Yours sincerely,

Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There is no sound we switched the machine on to wash dishes and the no 3 came up on the control panel but nothing happened

Okay then either the door contact switch does not respond so the device detects that the door is closed. Or the control board is faulty. Please do this once: leave the unit switched off. Also turn off the power for at least 2-3 hours. After 2-3 hours switch it on again and try again. This will create a restart. If it is not defective it will work.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No thanks we will get a siemens Uk technician to visit

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!

My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

I would be very grateful for a 5-star rating! To rate my service, please select the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today with YES

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
We will try your advice thank you

Ok good luck. Have a nice night.