Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

V6 Absolute when trigger pulled the four blue lights flash

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: V6 Absolute when trigger pulled the four blue lights flash 10 times
JA: Who makes your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: 4 years on December 2020 battery
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The battery was fully charged and the unit was used normally until the battery was flat and the battery would not re-charge---hence the 10 blue flashes when the red trigger is pulled
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: My own thoughts is that there is a problem with the plug connected to the 240V main. I have tried to measure the voltage at the end of the wire into the main unit but it showed zero volts.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Did I understand that correctly? When you connect the device to the charger, no LED colour lights up anymore? Have you already checked the fuse on the charger?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am going to order a new Battery Charger

All right, I wish you good luck and success with this. You can write his message anytime. I am at your disposal. You are most welcome.

If you still have questions, you can ask me. You have rated me badly now I don't know why? If there are any open questions you can write me so that I can help you.