KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a BEKO fridge freezer PLAN NO. EV80003509 I have a

Customer Question

I have a BEKO fridge freezer PLAN NO. EV80003509 I have a BEKO fridge freezer: Plan No. EV80003509 - the food which i have put in to freeze isnt doing - i turned up the dial to 4 without any difference over a period of the morning. it is confusing because the ice cubes are still frozen and some of the meats but the ice cream has melted Anne Collier
JA: How old is your Beko fridge?
Customer: 4/5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Overnight and this morning despite my turning the dial up to 4 - the motor seems to kick in and then nothing. hope that helps
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The fridge is lit and seems to be working
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 7 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 5 days ago.

Good afternoon Anne,

Welcome to JustAnswer.com, a paid service that matches customers to experts in various skills.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that must be.

This indicates temperature issue and/or an air flow problem due to heavy ice build-up inside the rear wall of the appliance.

Please try this:

Leave it unplugged and empty with door open for around 24-36 hours.

Then plug it back (expect some water on the floor) and wait for another 8 hours so it gets back to optimum temperature.

The problem should be resolved.

However, if the issue appears again then the problem is with defrost operation.

You will have to test/replace the temperature sensor and/or defrost heater element to resolve the issue.

If you have insurance then please contact the service provider.

You may see automated adverts for phone support sent by website.

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

If you want phone support, please let me know and another expert may pick it up.

I am glad, I could help.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

I hope you have a great day.

It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 days ago.

Good Luck.