Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

How much would it cost parts and call out to replace the

Customer Question

Hi. How much would it cost parts and call out to replace the manoeuvre button
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Zanussi. At least 15 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just happened 3 days ago
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Can you first describe to me what kind of device this is and perhaps give me the model number first? I have read that the device is 15 years old. It may be that no spare parts are sold for it anymore.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to be able to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 day ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!