Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Or Samsung fridge freezer RSG5UUBP has just stopped working

Customer Question

Or Samsung fridge freezer RSG5UUBP has just stopped working no lights inside either freezer or fridge. Can you help?
JA: How long have you had your RSG5UUBP?
Customer: 7 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: unplugging from Mains socket then reconnecting After 20 mins came back on again now off again
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no don’t think so
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Can you describe the error better? Are you unable to switch on the device at all? Can you hear him or her working on the device?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to be able to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks Erdal nothing is happening no lights coming on and no noise
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It is now flickering back on and off ?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

It is possible that the power connection cable is no longer in order or causes a loose contact. It is also possible that the fuse on the plug is no longer in order. Have you already checked the plug?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have checked the fuse and changed it for a new one
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Okay, that's very good, they have done a good job of preparation. Okay if the fuse has been replaced and still causes such a failure then it could be that the cable connection that goes to the device is not working properly or the control board is faulty. Normally you have to measure the whole power supply and control board with a multimeter to check if the cables are ok.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok leave it with me. Thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

All right, I wish you a lot of success. You can always write a message again. I am at your disposal.