Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My beko fridge freezer is not cooling, beko, just cleaned

Customer Question

my beko fridge freezer is not cooling
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: beko
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: just cleaned the fan
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the freezer is not working and the fridge is not working
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

There are several reasons if the device does not work anymore. It could be that a temperature regulator, resistor, compressor with coolant or the control board is not working properly. Have you ever switched off the unit for at least 6-8 hours?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have switch it off fwe hours ago and will have to wait
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Okay, when you have turned it on again, tell me exactly what the device does. If it starts to work you will hear the compressor, you will have to tell me everything later.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
OK thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Please

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I just plugged the fridge and neither the cooling nor the freezer is working
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Okay then I'm very sorry but then either the control board or compressor is definitely not ok. Normally it should work then. It has to be checked by an expert and replaced if necessary.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I hear it working but it's not cooling
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Okay then either there is not enough coolant in the unit or the compressor cannot circulate the coolant properly.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
what should I do?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

I had written it, if it does not work again after the reset after switching off, then it must be professionally tested. If the coolant is too little or cannot explain it in this way, it is an electrical defect. It has to be checked by a professional and repaired if necessary. It is really not a malfunction what we can fix here - I am really very sorry.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
what should I do
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

I would advise you to find a technician in your area to keep the repair costs as low as possible. You need to find a repair company nearby.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
A technicians just told me the inverter assembly is the fault and this part cost over a £120,00
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

Yes, I had written to you that different components can cause these errors. And the price is quite normal nowadays. It is up to you whether you want it repaired or not.