Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I can't get my dishwasher to work. The lights are on but it

Customer Question

Hi. I can't get my dishwasher to work. The lights are on but it does not start a cycle
JA: What happened just before the light on your dishwasher came on?
Customer: They are on constantly. I can't get the lights to go off
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I think it's the first time it's happened. I've just moved into the flat and it's the first time.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: When I hit the power switch, the light does not go off. It is constantly on
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Can you tell me the make and model number of the device first? What happens if you want to start a programme at all? Can you hear the pump working below?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. If you would write me a message I would be happy. I want to help you.