Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My series 6 washerdryer wont start...the door not closing

Customer Question

My series 6 washerdryer wont start...the door not closing light is coming on but the door closing fine
JA: What happened just before the light on your washer-dryer came on?
Customer: Set up program as usual but when press start the alarm comes on
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today worked fine yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just really need to get the school uniforms washed!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Can you describe to me which symbols on the control panel and display are also illuminated? You can also send me a photo of them. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
When I try to start the machine the door not closed light flashes and alarms although door closing fine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Okay, that's what they had written in their first message. But I had asked you which other symbols shone?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you give me any advice....
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (LM23SPL)
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (PGP3557)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Okay on the display everything looks fine. It does not look like an error message. It is possible that the door contact switch does not react anymore. Please open and close the door several times and then press and hold it down once more and try to start its programme.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No good...star lit up now....?.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Does the door still not react?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Door feels like it’s closing completely fine but machine won’t start and door not locking light and alarm sounding
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Yes, it is possible that the door closes well but if the door contact switch does not work then it is unfortunately defective. It is not an error message but a defect. You have to have it checked by a professional. Have the contact switches measured electrically and replaced if necessary.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What does the star light mean?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

The star means that you have saved a programme. Press the symbol again for at least 3-5 seconds to deactivate the programme.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
This is really annoying..it’s a new machine and I have a disabled son who is doubly incontinent and I have lots of washing to do...can’t even get through on the phone line to book an engineer visit...very poor service from Bosch....extremely disappointed with this machine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

You are welcome to book a telephone premium service which is connected with costs or you can call Bosch yourself. As you wish. I can't make a phone call You have to book the Premium Service and as soon as an expert answers your phone request you can continue.