Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Danfoss unit in my new apartment.i beleieve it is

Customer Question

I have a Danfoss unit in my new apartment.i beleieve it is called a wireless stat. There is no number on the front of it and I don’t have an owners manual on how to set it up.What I wish to know is can I on occasions bring on the heat an hour or two hours earlier as I used to do in my last house?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Danfoss. But as I already said there is no part number on the front of it and it is about a year old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing has been going on. I just want to know if I can bring on the heating earlier on occasions when it is cold I do not have an instruction manual
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Perhaps you could tell me how to locate it’s part number and how to get a manual
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today. There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

If you attach photo of the wireless thermostat I'll give you a link to the manual :-)

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have taken pictures of the unit and if you provide a link I will attach them to it
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

I'm not sure what you mean by a link. Most customers attach their photos to this Q&A topic.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I find it easier to do it by mail just tell me how to attach photos so they get to you
I am 80 and getting this far is a miracle
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

I understand and sympathise :-)1

You can email me the photos at : *****@******.***

I should tell you that I'll be out between 1pm and 5pm today.