JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Kenwood Chef which I bought WAIT FOR IT in 1975 at

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Kenwood Chef which I bought WAIT FOR IT in 1975 at Tesco store in Salisbury , Wiltshire with Green Shield stamps. (Bet you are too young to remember those) 😎 will. New liquidiser fit my old girl? She still works well if a little noisy but the connection in the base of the liquidiser is no more so I cannot use it. A working 45 year old Kenwood Chef would fit nicely in your museum.
JA: What device are you trying to connect?
Customer: The glass liquidiser the goes on top near the back of the machine.
JA: What Kenwood product do you have?
Customer: Kenwood Chef
JA: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood product?
Customer: Just about everything I have had it for 45 years
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just if a new liquidiser will fit such an old machine
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Can you advise the model number or link to the part you are wanting to check compatibility with as over the years there are a few different models of liquidiser.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Model No. A701A, Serial No.(###) ###-#### 200/250V, AC~45W
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 days ago.

Your best option would be the one here for around £35.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please cancel my enquiry and refund my money. I was just making a simple enquiry-about my Kenwood mixer. I did not expect to be charged £20.00.(twenty pounds) This just answer is a huge ripoff. I am a pensioner on a fixed income and you have just taken the cost of half my week’s groceries from my account after saying the cost would be £5.00 (five pounds) I will be contacting my bank immediately.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 days ago.