Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a BEKO DISHWASHER THE TEA STAINS ARE STILL THERE WHEN

Customer Question

i have a BEKO DISHWASHER THE TEA STAINS ARE STILL THERE WHEN WASH IS FINISHED
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: DWD 5414 W APPRO. 5YEARS
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: HAVE CHANGED THE PROGRAMS 3-4 4 - 3 FOR INTERMITTENTLY FOR ABOUT 6 MNTHS
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: WHEN IT WASHES GOOD EVERYTHING SHINE NO PROBLEM I AM DISABLED SO MY WASHER TO E IS VERY IMPORTANT
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Do you also use rinse aid for your dishwasher? If you don't use rinse aid or don't use a good washing-up tap for your dishwasher then these things can happen.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. If you would write me a message I would be happy. I want to help you.