Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Dyson V11 absolute. Bought on March 6 th 20. I

Customer Question

I have a Dyson V11 absolute . Bought on March 6 th 20. I washed out filter with tap water . Let it dry for 48 hrs. Tried it today . Will not work.
JA: How old is your Dyson faucet?
Customer: Dyson v11 bought in March this year
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson faucet? What have you tried so far?
Customer: my Dyson V11 will not charge, have washed filter& driedfor 48 hours
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no why won’t it charge
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

It may be that you have used it incorrectly again. But it is also possible that there is a problem. What happens if you press and hold the release button for at least 10 seconds?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
no response!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Can you please write me everything in more detail. What happens if you hold it down for 10 seconds? What colour does the LED light up when you hold it down for 10 seconds?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’m sorry . No does not work. Not charging
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

I read that they cleaned the filter with water. If you had it dried before or if you used it wet then this can also cause a mistake. Or the charger is no longer working properly. Have you checked the fuse on the charger?