JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a B47CR32OB built in oven 2 weeks old but keeps

Customer Question

I have a B47CR32OB built in oven 2 weeks old but keeps coming up with eco clean which I cant get rid of , also had a power cut and the date and time went again cannot seem to reset anything what am I doing wrong
JA: Is your oven gas or electric?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since we've tried to set different oven settings
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
If you power it off at the wall for 5 min, then turn it on, what buttons when you set the click.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
running eco clean at the moment still got 41 mins left
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

Ok, let me know how you get on.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
do not want live call
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
the eco clean button has now gone but I still can't put in time or date
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

So the display not responding when you are pressing the buttons to set the clock?

Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

It suggests the timer module has developed a fault if its not letting you set the time, you may wish to double check you are setting the timer correctly as shown here. Once confirmed you would be looking at replacing the module which can be sourced here.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!