Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The brush housing on my DC25 has started to drop on one side

The brush housing on my DC25 has started to drop on one side when the machine is carried. The number on the side is ROI 01(###) ###-####JA: How long have you had your DC25?
Customer: about 8 years
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: It looks as thorh the is a bar comeing down the right hand side to a space in the brush housing. This bar moves with the brush as it goes from horizontal to the angel of operation. It seems that when working as planned the housing will not move up or down on either side by more than an inch or so.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is a screwed in "bridge" just behind where the bar sits in the housing. There is no evidence of fracture or item detachment. The machine operates normally when in use.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is there no one at Dyspn who can provide a full answer?

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

I would like to help you. Write me if you need a new spare part. Or how can you tell me exactly what you need to know. If you like I can find you a link where you can order new spare parts. I am at your disposal.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Erdal Zal,
Experience: 
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My question was not answered. Several days before a relevant "expert" was identified. My initial membership was temporary (£5). You have generated a claim for £35 which was never agreed. Please cancel that request or return the money.

I have been writing to you since 17 September. I have also asked you questions. You did not react to them at all. You can see the message history in your e-mails. I wrote him at least 3-4 times a message where you did not react.

For memberships and fees you have to contact the customer support. I have no authority for memberships.