Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Could you please tell me how to deactivate the child lock,

Customer Question

could you please tell me how to deactivate the child lock
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: bosch varioperfect and it 4 years old thank you
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its only just happened today nothing to ne honest
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no just need to take the child lock off its desplaying cl
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Depending on the model, the design can be quite different. But first try this: press the start button for at least 3-5 seconds. After that the child lock should be deactivated.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. If you would write me a message I would be happy. I want to help you.