Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Indesit hob not working. Electric and it’s 4 yrs old, Since

Customer Question

Indesit hob not working.
JA: Is your Indesit hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric and it’s 4 yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday and have tried pressing controls and turning mains off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Two on/off controls display two LL,s instead of zero
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Are the other two hobs working properly? Can you send me a photo of the whole hob with control panel? You can attach photos below the right side of the text box.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 hours ago.