JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I was in touch with Dyson support a while ago and after

Customer Question

I was in touch with Dyson support a while ago and after paying £5 to get an answer because I was told I needed tp pay before getting the answer I required, Imwas put in touch with a home expert, and then a solicitor? ,,,,, I do
JA: You end up paying for the answer if you are satisfied with it. Do you know the model of your Dyson vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: All I want is an answer to my question of how to put the lid back on to my V7 Motörhead cleaner. This is all ridiculous and all for £5. I do not need a solicitor or building expert. I paid the £5 but I still have not got any further. I am 85 years old and need not need this rubbish. I tried to phone but was told the waiting was uptoman hour. I waited 15 minutes and the rang off!! I am not very impressed.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have tried to put it back on but am afraid of breaking it if I push too hard. Incidentally it was my husband who ruined it in the first instance without asking how to empty it properly.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO? Just how to fix it
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
V7 moTorhead
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
All I want is a simple instruction. II do not agree to £16
Expert:  JamesI replied 17 days ago.

What appears to be the issue (what lid are you trying to fit)?

Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

Parts for the V7 can be sourced here, but if you are trying to claim under warranty you need to contact the Dyson Warranty Team. The quickest way to do that is by sending the Dyson Facebook group a message with your Serial number and part number you are looking for them to ship. The part number is ***** on the list of parts in the link referenced above.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!