Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I paused my washer accidentally midway and now I can't get

Customer Question

Hi I paused my washer accidentally midway and now I can't get it to start up again it keeps beeping and showing the red spanner icon
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loader and about 18 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Unplugged it left it a minute tried it on various cycles still no joy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Can you first write me the make and model number of the device? Could you send me a photo of the control panel and display and what is lit up? Photos can be sent below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The spanner icon keeps coming on after you try to start it up
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

I only saw the lock symbol for the door which is lit up, otherwise I only saw the other normal LEDs on. Where is the screw key symbol? There is no key symbol illuminated.