Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have V6. With carpet attachment the machine turns on and

Customer Question

I have V6. With carpet attachment the machine turns on and then off continuously.. if no load it runs continuously. Thanks
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: A lot younger than me I’m 87. Surely this is not the first time for this fault!
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today. Off the carpet ie off load it run continuously.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i hoped you would be familiar with the fault
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

It causes such an error if the device has blockages. Have you ever cleaned the floor nozzle, the pipe and the filter before? Please clean the filter once with water and let it dry for at least 24 hours. And test it again afterwards.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. If you would write me a message I would be happy. I want to help you.