Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

My vax glide was purchased 6 weeks ago, All in one cleaner /

Customer Question

My vax glide was purchased 6 weeks ago
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: All in one cleaner / washer hard floors cordless
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The handle will not recline to use it happened today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
As above
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Still waiting
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Have read they are meaningless for this
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Will some one please answer
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Gery66 replied 13 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find a solution for the problem, which is annoying, I understand and sorry that you had to wait longer for an answer.

So your vax glide worked fine the 6 weeks and then suddenly the handle doesn't recline right? Is there something blocked, can you take a look on this? Did you hear a cracking noise during your last usage? Thanks for your info!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery