JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Tassimo won’t heat, 9years old typeCTPM01 FD9109, not used

Customer Question

Tassimo won’t heat
JA: Do you know the model of your Tassimo coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: 9years old typeCTPM01 FD9109
JA: How long has this been going on with your Tassimo coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not used to several years! Just got cleaning disc but no heat!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: red light came on orange. Light came on then big fat nothing what next?
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What lights show when you make a brew or start a cleaning cycle?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
First red light then orange then no change! No heat felt can I obtain and fit repair?
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

It suggests the boiler is most likely faulty rather than the thermostat, the cost of repair would be more than a new device.

With that in mind I would invest in a new model rather than repair.

However if you want to opt for a repair you can arrange one by calling 0344(###) ###-####/strong>

Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!