Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Help. I cannot fathom how to operate my BEKO washing

Customer Question

Help. I cannot fathom how to operate my BEKO washing machine. The buttons confuse me. I don't know whether is on pause or not. Can anyone help.
JA: Is your Beko washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading. 11 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Originally I just used the 30min quick wash. But have had kitchen altered and now I can't seem to get it to work. I don't know if child lock is on or off or which buttons to press to start it. I get it to stat and then i get lights flashing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. not really I just want to be able to get a basic 4o or 30 wash. Preferable the short timescale but there might be times I need a longer wash. TGried downloading instruction from on line but can't understand them either.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Can you describe to me which symbols light up when you switch on the device? You can also send me a photo of it. You can send photos below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. If you would write me a message I would be happy. I want to help you.