Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Beko washing machine and it has stopped draining. I

Customer Question

I have a Beko washing machine and it has stopped draining. I have checked for clogs and checked the hose and even replaced the pump. I think the problem is that there is no power going to the pump. How would I fix this?
JA: Is your Beko washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loading. We’ve had it for about 2 years but I think the model is about 5 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: a few days. We have checked the filter and cleared and debris, checked the hose for blockages and installed a new pump.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

If you have already checked everything and still can't get it running then you can see how they have written it is not powered. It could be that the cable connection between the pump and the parking space rail is defective. It is also possible that the control board is defective. You have to measure this with a multimeter to see if the power supply reaches the pump. Of course you have to take care that you work safely. If you have no experience with electricity you have to be really careful.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi Erdal, I have checked the cable for continuity. I think that leaves only the control board, but that is surprising because all other functions are working and there is no sign of damaged components, loose connections or scorch marks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

There need not always be burn marks on the control board. It can also be that there are cold soldered joints or a loose contact on the connector side of the control board. Please check if the connector in the fast pcb has no loose contact. It could be that it has only one loose contact.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’ve checked the connections to the control board thoroughly. The cable to the pump joins the control board in the same place as the intake pump, main wash, door lock etc and they are all working fine. No connections are loose.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Okay, if the junction is 100% okay, if you say so I believe you. Then I'm really sorry, but the control board is not in order. Leave the unit switched off and the power off for at least 4-6 hours. Afterwards switch it on again and try it out. This is how his new town create. It is possible that a relay is stuck and does not switch on for the pump. If it does not work after 4-6 hours you should replace the control board.