Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

AEG Lavamat L 18650. During drying cycle at between 13 and

Customer Question

AEG Lavamat L 18650. During drying cycle at between 13 and ten minutes time remaining machine defaults to error E10. Have checked connections and water supply appears normal. Have emptied and cleaned the drain plug and filter. Washing cycles operating normally. Do I need to call an engineer? Keith Mahon
JA: How old is your AEG product?
Customer: Don’t know; maybe 6/7 years possibly older
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG water supply? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since yesterday. I and my wife have each tried several wash programs. Always the error message occurs during drying cycle until usually 10 mins when drying appears to stop and after a few minutes the E10 message appears .
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I repeat the problem appears only to apply to drying programs. Washing cycles seem to come muleteer without problem
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

This error message means that your machine cannot draw water. Either the Aqua stop

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
You reply states te machine cannot draw water. Either the Aqua stop .......
This does not answer the problem. Wash cycles needing water supply work perfectly. Please advise
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

I have written this here regarding your error message. This error message means that there is no water. If you say it sees water then the error message was not correct what you wrote.