Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Beko D533 cooker. The 2 small hotplates have

Customer Question

I have a Beko D533 cooker. The 2 small hotplates have stopped heating up but everything else is fine. What can I do?
JA: How old is your Beko hot plate?
Customer: 5 or 6 years I guess
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko hot plate? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only a couple of days. I've tried them on every setting on the control dial. I've also checked no electrical trips.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

It could be that the power supply is interrupted. Have you already checked the fuses at the house power box?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
As i said earlier, I've checked there are no fuse trips
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Okay that's ok that the fuse has not been triggered. Then switch off the complete oven with hob once via the fuse boxes for at least 15 minutes. And then switch it on again. So now you want a restart - if it is not defective it will work. Otherwise you have to measure the whole power supply to the appliance once with a multimeter. If the power supply arrives 100 percent.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I'd prefer to not start an expensive phone call.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

kay that's ok that the fuse has not been triggered. Then switch off the complete oven with hob once via the fuse boxes for at least 15 minutes. And then switch it on again. So now you want a restart - if it is not defective it will work. Otherwise you have to measure the whole power supply to the appliance once with a multimeter. If the power supply arrives 100 percent.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok, I'll try that.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Okay I wish you a lot of success with this. You can write us a message again afterwards. I am at your disposal.