Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have problem with washing machine hot point it’s show f12

Customer Question

Hi I have problem with washing machine hot point it’s show f12 code
JA: What happened just before your washer displayed this message?
Customer: It was a sox in pump system so I took it off and belt fall down
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’m checking cables conetions
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I that’s all
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

This error message means that there is too much or too little water in the washing machine. What happens when you start a spin and drain programme?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The f12 code is on all time ,I can’t turn on washing
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

I am really very sorry but then either the control board is defective or the level switch for the water inlet is defective. Normally the washing machine must start with the programme spin and drain can also start with this error. I think it is more likely that the control board or the level switch is defective. It is also not an error that you can reset. It must be checked and replaced by a professional. It is an electrical fault.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

I wish you every success. But you can still send me a message at any time. I would like to help you further. I am at your disposal.