Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Hotpoint washer drier WDD960 ultima 7kg The. Door will not

Customer Question

Hotpoint washer drier WDD960 ultima 7kg The. Door will not open just. finished. Wooden wash a
JA: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?
Customer: Opening at end of wash
JA: How long have you had your WDD960?
Customer: 6 years.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Hotpoint product?
Customer: This is the first time I have had any trouble in 6years“”
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don,t think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

It is possible that the control board does not react. But it could also be something else - can you describe to me which symbols light up on the control panel and display?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thankyou fault now sorted
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

Super I am happy for you that you have made it. If you have any questions in the future or now you can always ask me now. I am always available for you. You are always very welcome here.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I award 8 /10 to SErdalZqAai
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 days ago.

Have a nice Night.