Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I've just spoken to you about it, Pearl???? Worcester boiler

Customer Question

I've just spoken to you about it, Pearl????
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Worcester boiler around 6 years old model DT
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler?
Customer: No
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: switching it off and back on, reset button - nothing happens no error codes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today. There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the make and exact model number of the boiler.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 4 days ago.

If you're still having a problem with your boiler, the best thing to do is call a Gas Safe registered engineer to diagnose and fix it. If you don't know of anyone local to you, enter your postcode on the following page and it will give you a list of qualified engineers.

https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/find-an-engineer/