Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

New Beko cooker taking a time to heat up to desired

Customer Question

New Beko cooker taking a long time to heat up to desired temperature
Help
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

If you call takes too long for the heating procedure then it may be that the control board is malfunctioning. It is also possible that the temperature controller is defective. Try this: switch off the appliance for at least 30 minutes. Also switch off the power for at least 30 minutes. And then switch it on after 30 minutes and try it out. So now you want a restart. If it is not defective it will work.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 day ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!