Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My freezer is not freezing, my fridge is not as cold as

Customer Question

Hi, my freezer is not freezing, my fridge is not as cold as usual. The red warning light was on but I cleaned the freezer, plugged it out to reset. The light went out but still not freezing...
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: Beko, maybe 5 - 6 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 days. The red warning light was on but I cleaned the freezer, plugged it out to reset. The light went out but still not freezing...no red light on at the moment
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Freezer is cold but not freezing. Intermittent clicking noise coming from freezer also
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

There can be several reasons for such a mistake. It could be that a temperature sensor, resistor, compressor sensor, coolant circulation is faulty. It is also possible that the control board is not working properly so that the relay cannot switch.

I have read that you have unplugged the power supply before. For how long did you switch it off?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Tell me what to do ?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

I had just asked them How long did they turn it off for? Why don't you answer my message.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
10 mins
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

I recommend that you switch off the device for at least 4-6 hours. This will allow the compressor to cool down and you can switch it on again after 4-6 hours to force a restart.

If it is not defective it will work.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ok thank you, bye
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

I wish you every success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am at your disposal.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
NO, you just want money. I have cancelled, please stop message me now
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

I don't want any money from you. I was just wishing him good luck. It's no problem. I did not ask any money from you.