Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Dyson hoover is fully charched, but keep stopping when i use

Customer Question

Hi ky dyson hoover is fully charched, but keep stopping when i use it
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Where will i find model no. Two years old.....
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your vacuum; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 day. Fully charging it, empty it..
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Bought it directly from dyson
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

It may be that the battery is not working properly. But it is also possible that the filter is no longer very good. Have you already cleaned the filter with water and let it dry for at least 24 hours?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Will clean filter thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Okay then you can write me a message again. I am always at your disposal.