Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dryer stops after 10 minutes, Zanussi lindo 1000. About

Customer Question

My dryer stops after 10 minutes
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Zanussi lindo 1000. About four years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Two weeks. I’ve not tried anything so far.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nope!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Can you describe to me what happens if it stops after 10 minutes? Does it show if the programme is finished normally or is there an error message?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi, the programme shows as completed. No error message
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Okay if the programme ends normally and there is no error message then the humidity sensor is defective. It is an electronic problem. It is not a fault that you can reset. The humidity sensor, the cable connection to the control board must be checked by a professional and replaced if necessary.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi, is it possible to say when the phone call will be made?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call myself. As soon as an expert answers your phone call you can make a call. You must be patient.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi. You were not able to help me at all y’day. You did not reply with any more info on the fault. No one was able to phone me. So I object to paying for both services. I expect a refund.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

I am really very sorry. If you have read my messages I wrote you that the humidity sensor must be defective.
It's not a fault which you can simply reset. It is an electronic defect. It must be professionally checked. That is what I wrote to you. There is nothing you can do against a defect, it has to be checked and repaired professionally. I have thus answered your question. Of course I am sorry that we could not put the device into operation this way.

If you want a refund please contact the customer support. I have no authority for refunds. Please contact the customer support.