Paddy
Paddy, Handyman
Experience:  Experienced Landlord
109046513

I've got a new coffee machine delonghi magnifica and seems

Customer Question

Hi, I've got a new coffee machine delonghi magnifica and seems not to heat the water
JA: Do you know the model of your Delonghi coffee maker?
Customer: The lights for preheating keep flashing
JA: Do you know the model of your Delonghi coffee maker?
Customer: Delonghi magnifica ESAM4200.S
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its brand new never used it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing i can think of, we turned the machine on but looks like the preheating step doesn't work
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The 3 lights are flashing for about 10 minutes and after that the machine turns itself of
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 4 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Paddy replied 4 days ago.

Hi - Welcome to JustAnswer, I'm Paddy and I will be your technician.

You can increase the temperature of the water dispensed by following the steps below.

1. Press and hold the one cup button until the lights come on
  2. Press the two cup button to select the required temperature each time you press the temperature increases, the lights on the panel will indicate the temperature more lights are illuminated the hotter it is

I hope this helps.

Paddy