Paddy
Paddy, Handyman
Experience:  Experienced Landlord
109046513

How do I change the language from Italian to English on a

Customer Question

How do I change the language from Italian to English on a Hoover HDPN 2D620PW-80 dishwasher? It was delivered and installed, but only when he left did I realise that it was like this...
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Hoover dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: no error codes, brand new yesterday. I've spoken to Hoover Candy and to AO, no help...
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The only info in the manual is for initial setup. I've tried this, but no luck.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can I reset it back to factory settings, and set it up myself?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The only place that changing the language is mentioned is on page 22 during initial setup.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Anybody there???
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
waste of a £5???
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  Paddy replied 5 days ago.

Hi - Welcome to JustAnswer, I'm Paddy and I will be your technician.

To change the language on your appliance please follow the steps below;

1. Switch your appliance off
  2. Switch your appliance on by holding the on/off button for 3 minutes
  3. 'Progr' & 'On/Off' together for 5 seconds - 'SETTINGS' will show on the display
  4. Scroll through the menu using the 'OPEN DOOR/EXPRESS' and 'EXTRA DRY' buttons
  5. Select your option to change using the 'Progr' button and accept your choice
  6. Press and hold the 'On/Off' button for 3 seconds to confirm the setting - the washer will switch off

I hope this helps.

Paddy