Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Bosch Excel 7 has finished the wash and it is signalling

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My Bosch Excel 7 has finished the wash and it is signalling with a beeping noise and flashing 'E 43'
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Vario Perfect and is about 10 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has just started this morning (Sunday 13th September 2020). I have tried switching it off at the mains and tried to open the door. It finished the wash and I put in on the spin cycle to top up the rinse
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It has worked perfectly since I got it from Peter Jones. It has been making a bit of an odd noise during the past few months but I didn't take any notice (!)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

This error message means that the engine is no longer working properly. It could be that it is defective or blocked. If you open the door and turn the drum by hand you can move it freely?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to be able to help you!

With kindest regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 22 hours ago.