Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

About to perform a descale cycle and now the machine will

About to perform a descale cycle and now the machine will not switch on. There is definitely power coming in, as all the lights come on when switched on at the main
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: My magnifica s coffee machine
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Delonghi magnifica S
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried cleaning the machine, the infuser. But it will go on at the on/ off button on the machine. It did it once, but now not working
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

It is possible that the control board does not react anymore. Please switch off the unit for 30 minutes and turn off the power. After 30 minutes switch it on again and try again.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Good advice