Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need a washing machine engineer today, Front, Since

Customer Question

I need a washing machine engineer today
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday. I have checked and cleaned the filter. It won’t drain so it stops at the rinse cycle
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Can you tell me the make and model number of the device first? Did you also get an error message? Could you describe to me which symbols light up in the display?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It’s a Bosch Exxcel 7. The error message is E18. We have looked this up on the internet. It says this means there is a drainage blockage. We have checked and cleaned the filter but cannot find the problem.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Are you sure that you have cleaned the filters at the bottom and that the pump is free? If you look inside the hole, you will see its impeller which must be free to move. Take another look into the hole and turn off the power and turn the impeller with your fingers. It really must not be blocked.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I’ve done all that twice. The impeller is moving freely
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Okay if you are 100% sure that it is free then I will immediately give him an instruction how to delete an error. After deleting the error the device should work normally again if the pump is not defective.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

* Switch off the machine
* Close the door
* Turn the programme selector switch clockwise to position 6
* Press and hold the speed selection key
* Turn programme selector switch one step further in the direction of 7 o'clock
* Release speed selection key
* The display (if present) now shows/flashes the last error
* Turn programme selector switch now to 8 o'clock and wait a moment (8:88 in the display if available)
* Switch off the device

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don’t have those programmes. I have managed to open the machine.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

I don't understand now why they say they don't have this programme? I just gave him an instruction that you have to carry out. This instruction can be carried out 100% on your device.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I need someone to find the nlockage
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Blockage
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

You have written that you have no more blockages and that the pump rotates freely. On it I have given you an instruction how you can delete these errors. If it is not defective, it will work again according to these instructions and you can start your machine again as normal. What kind of blockage do you have? You have written that the pump is free?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don’t know! It just won’t drain and stops at the rinse cycle when it needs to drain.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Okay, if you can't do the instruction and you're not sure, a technician has to come out. I can give you the service hotline number if you need it. You can call there and book an appointment. Would you like to do that?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
please
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
What is position 6?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Position six is whether they have 1:00. At the top is 12:00 at the bottom is 6:00 at the right is 3:00 at the left is 9:00. You have to imagine the programme wheel like a clock.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Fine. Done all that and it just told me what I already know. I now need an engineer.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Okay I am really very sorry that you need a technician. I would like to have him help here. Here is the phone number for the service centre.***********

Can I help you further? If you have any questions you can of course ask me. I am at your disposal.