Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I left the freezer door open and now it will not cool, 4

i left the freezer door open and now it will not cool
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: 4 years liebherr - large american fridge freezer side by side
JA: How long has this been going on with your Liebherr freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only today as i left the door open a little last night
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no are you automated ??

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

It could be that the compressor has become too hot and has switched everything off. I recommend that you switch off the unit for at least 4-8 hours and turn off the power. Please check the rear panel at the moment it must not be out of use. After 4-8 hours try switching it on again. If nothing is broken it will work normally again.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. If you would write me a message I would be happy. I want to help you.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
it was sorted - but only when i also turned the power off for an hour - not just the unit