Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch Serie 6 Heat pump tumble dryer 9 kg

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Serie 6 Heat pump tumble dryer 9 kg WTWH7660GB. I followed the instructions to connect a drain hose to the unit to divert water away from the condensation drawer to a sink.However, some of the water drains to the sink but some is still collected in the condensation draw, and I can not figure out why this is.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
please continue.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Have you got everything correctly connected to the hoses at the back according to the instructions? I still have to find out the documents for the device and then have another look so that I can help him better. If you have connected everything correctly at the back of the unit, it should not normally get to the condensation water tank.
If you send me a photo of the back of the unit? You can send photos below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 day ago.