Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Hotpoint washing machine model no - WML540P/G/A/K seems

Customer Question

Hello, my Hotpoint washing machine model no - WML540P/G/A/K seems to be stuck on 'spin' cycle - can you advise what to do please?
JA: Is your Hotpoint washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loader, about 10-11 years old I think
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just today, I have unplugged from mains electric, but when swih on again its still on spin program
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: don't think so this is the first time I have ever had a problem with it
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

It is possible that the control board does not react. But it could also be something else - can you describe to me which symbols light up on the control panel and display?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 hours ago.