Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have an electrolux commercial dishwasher which is not

Customer Question

I have an electrolux commercial dishwasher which is not filling completely but cutting out with the A 1 message. Any ideas re issue here?
JA: How old is your Electrolux dishwasher? Have you replaced the inlet valve before, and if so, how long ago?
Customer: 5 years old, no replacement items
JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just this morning, dont know what to do, just trying to get it drained
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ?? cant think of anything
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

This error message means that the NTC sensor is causing a short circuit. But it is also possible that the cable connection or the control board can cause this short circuit. Unfortunately it is not an error to reset. It is an electrical defect and must be checked by a professional and if necessary the defective component must be replaced.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. If you would write me a message I would be happy. I want to help you.