JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My bosh fidge isnt cold enough its numbered between 2 to 8 I

Customer Question

My bosh fidge isnt cold enough its numbered between 2 to 8 I have it on 4 and it doesnt feel cold .freezer is fine I plugged it in two hours ago
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch freezer? How old is it?
Customer: My friend gave it to me as I lost my job it has freezer at bottom and fridge at the top there a row of numbers fro 2 to 8 I had it on 4 but food is still warm I will check the model later but It has a water dispenser in if
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: He gave it to me today freezer is fine just the fridge plugged it in and feels warm not very cold which setting should it be on ? I have it on 4
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Which setting should I have it on ? Should it be on 2 or 4 is it higher for cooler or lower for warmer
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It's still warm which setting should it be on
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you as I say freezer fine .and I had the setting on 4 for fridge just need to know if I have it on correct temperature thank you for your help appreciate it
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

Understood, the higher the number the colder it will get.

The fridge gets its cold from the freezer, 4 should get the fridge to around 3 degrees, if its still not cold change it to 6 and give it a couple of hours and see if the temp in fridge is what you expected.