Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Washing machine won't spin. We have tried removing some of

Customer Question

Washing machine won't spin. We have tried removing some of the clothes and now ball of them but it still won't spin
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front. It's a Zanussi zwl71201wa. 7ish years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just tonight. Emptied half of the clothes. Still won't spin. Now we have tried taking all the clothes out and running it with nothing in but it still won't spin
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

It could be that the motor is not working properly or the carbon brushes on the motor are not working properly. If you open the door and the drum with your hand inside it is easy to turn it?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 5 days ago.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 3 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 hours ago.